Friends and Sponsors of the AIJP
Sponsors of the AIJP
The work of the AIJP takes place on an honorary basis. It unites philatelic authors and journalists from all over the world. The organisation supports the publication of philatelic articles and literature and promotes the publication of journalistic reports in the media. This requires considerable resources. Information exchange, public relations and other numerous activities have to be guaranteed. Merely from the low annual membership fees this cannot possibly be realised.
Therefore the board decided to seek the support of third parties who can identify themselves with the AIJP's aims. The means of support is the sponsoring, private or official, with obligations from both sides. Thanks to friends and sponsors who are willing to support the AIJP it can pursue its aims all over the world. Whoever wants to promote philately can be a sponsor and take the chance to make things better for philately.
From 50 Euro onwards (in addition to the membership fee if aplicable) a member or other private person can support the AIJP and get the Status of a "private sponsor". In return the AIJP will:
- especially name the private sponsor in every bulletin,
- highlight his name in the register of members and point out his status on the AIJP-homepage,
- print a seperate line "Private Sponsor" in the membership-card which will be reissued der AIJP
- give the right to attend the AIJP convention (without voting right until a sponsoring amount below 80 Euro) in case the private sponsor is not a member,
- issue a special membership-card for a sponsoring amount from 80 Euro and above in case the private sponsor is not a member.
Please, pay regard to the respective field in the aplication form! To support the AIJP members may send a formless statement of course. So: Join in!
The AIJP unites philatelic authors and journalists from all over the world. The organisation supports the publication of philatelic articles and literature and promotes the publication of journalistic reports in the media.
The work of the AIJP takes place on an honorary basis. Therefore the AIJP has to rely on the support of third parties who can identify themselves with the AIJP's aims. The means of support is the official sponsoring with obligations from both sides. The "Official Sponsor" is intended for companies, publishing houses and institutions. These will promote the AIJP with a minimum contribution of 250 Euro per annum (the amount can be higher if the sponsor wishes). Sponsors receive one invoice each and they come to event with the status of the "Official Sponsor of the AIJP"
When the AIJP grants the title "Official Sponsor of the AIJP" to an institution this organisation has the right to use this title in its internal and external publications (magazines, advertisements, etc.)
Obligations of the AIJP:
- "Official Sponsor" will be listed in every Bulletin and on the Internet in an oustanding place.
- A 1/1 page will be available in every Bulletin for the sponsor's advertisement.
- The "Official Sponsor" will be represented by a short portrait and a link on the AIJP website.
- If possible and sensible the AIJP will emphasise the sponsor's support on on leaflets as well as on fairs and exhibitions provided the AIJP will be represented by an own booth.
- The company will be granted a special sponsor's membership card for a person of it's choice.
- This special member will have all the rights that every regular member has.
A sponsor agreement can be agreed at any time and for any period.
Institutions that want to apply for the official sponsorship of the AIJP can do so at any time, without the use of a specific form. Sponsorship will be granted from the beginning of the following year. Only institutions that are directly engaged in philatelic activities can become an official sponsor. They have to have an impeccable reputation and will do their best to use this reputation in enhancing the activities and the reputation of the AIJP.